Nagoya-City, Nagakute-City 2-Day 1-Night Tour with Authentic Chaji Tea Ceremony Experience at Long-established Ryotei & Ghibli Park Admission Ticket
|Date :||Available year-round|
1. Nagoya’s long-established ryotei, high-end traditional Japanese restaurants, continue to offer omotenashi, Japan’s traditional hospitality, which has a history of over 400 years from the Edo period (1603-1868). On this tour, look forward to a special experience with a meal filled with seasonality, beautiful interior decor, and intricately designed bowls. In addition, enjoy the evening more with a special performance of local traditional arts.
2. Go on an authentic tea ceremony experience, one of Japan’s cultural activities that express the Japanese spirit, at Shiratama, a long-established ryotei. Here, fully enjoy the essential aesthetics and artistry of the tea ceremony as it has always been held in pursuit of the highest technology.
3. Appreciate famous teaware related to the Owari clan. This tour offers a unique, rare opportunity to be immersed in the charm of the tea ceremony.
4. On Day 2, visit Ghibli Park, which opened in the Aichi Earth Expo Memorial Park (Moricoro Park) in November 2022. It is a public facility welcoming visitors into the world of Studio Ghibli. There are no large attractions or rides inside Ghibli Park. It's a place where people can walk along the path and through the forest, feeling the breeze and come upon wonderful discoveries.
Opening on Nov. 1, 2023, Mononoke no Sato is designed in the image of Japan’s rural landscape of satoyama, regions comprising arable flat lands near villages and mountain foothills, like that featured in the movie Princess Mononoke.
5. This product includes admission to Ghibli's Grand Warehouse, the main area of Ghibli Park, for a specified date and time. There is so much to do and explore at this enormous facility including a video exhibition room, three special exhibitions, children's play area, a gift shop, a cafe, and more!
*Admission to Mononoke no Sato is also included for customers on tours with Ghibli Park entry dates from Nov. 1, 2023 .
6. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals. We advocate for responsible travel, and urge one and all to become responsible travelers.
Please check the following page for details.
Sunrise Tours JTB Official Site