Nagoya-City, Nagakute-City 2-Day 1-Night Tour with Traditional Dinner & Ozashiki Asobi Games with Geisha at Long-established Ryotei & Ghibli Park Admission Ticket
|Date :||Available year-round|
1. Nagoya’s long-established ryotei, high-end traditional Japanese restaurants, continue to offer omotenashi, Japan’s traditional hospitality, which has a history of over 400 years from the Edo period (1603-1868). On this tour, look forward to a special experience with a meal filled with seasonality, beautiful interior decor, and intricately designed bowls. In addition, enjoy the evening more with a special performance of local traditional arts.
2. With easy-to-understand explanations, even first-time participants can join worry-free and have an enjoyable time.
3. Delight in the perfect harmony of delicate, stylish kaiseki cuisine and traditional performing arts, and the wonderful collaboration with Meigiren, the only geisha group in Nagoya. Ozashiki asobi (traditional Japanese party games) is also included, so customers can see what it’s like in the elegant world of geisha.
4. On Day 2, visit Ghibli Park, which opened in the Aichi Earth Expo Memorial Park (Moricoro Park) in November 2022. It is a public facility welcoming visitors into the world of Studio Ghibli. There are no large attractions or rides inside Ghibli Park. It's a place where people can walk along the path and through the forest, feeling the breeze and come upon wonderful discoveries.
Opening on Nov. 1, 2023, Mononoke no Sato is designed in the image of Japan’s rural landscape of satoyama, regions comprising arable flat lands near villages and mountain foothills, like that featured in the movie Princess Mononoke.
5. This product includes admission to Ghibli's Grand Warehouse, the main area of Ghibli Park, for a specified date and time. There is so much to do and explore at this enormous facility including a video exhibition room, three special exhibitions, children's play area, a gift shop, a cafe, and more!
*Admission to Mononoke no Sato is also included for customers on tours with Ghibli Park entry dates from Nov. 1, 2023.
6. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals. We advocate for responsible travel, and urge one and all to become responsible travelers.
Please check the following page for details.