Nagoya-City, Nagakute-City 2-Day 1-Night Tour with Made-to-Order Indigo-dyed Yukata created with Arimatsu Shibori Artisan & Ghibli Park Admission Ticket
|Date :||Available year-round|
1. Visit a production area of Arimatsu shibori tie-dyeing craft, learn about the history and techniques of Arimatsu tie-dyeing through conversations with craftspeople, and what it’s like to actually tie-dye a hand towel.
2. Order an indigo-dyed yukata in a made-to-order design that’s rare today.
3. One of the best things to look forward to on this tour is choosing the design and pattern that best suit you through interacting with craftspeople.
4. On Day 2, visit Ghibli Park, which opened in the Aichi Earth Expo Memorial Park (Moricoro Park) in November 2022. It is a public facility welcoming visitors into the world of Studio Ghibli. There are no large attractions or rides inside Ghibli Park. It's a place where people can walk along the path and through the forest, feeling the breeze and come upon wonderful discoveries. Opening on Nov. 1, 2023, Mononoke no Sato is designed in the image of Japan’s rural landscape of satoyama, regions comprising arable flat lands near villages and mountain foothills, like that featured in the movie Princess Mononoke.
5. This product includes admission to Ghibli's Grand Warehouse, the main area of Ghibli Park, for a specified date and time. There is so much to do and explore at this enormous facility including a video exhibition room, three special exhibitions, children's play area, a gift shop, a cafe, and more!
*Admission ticket to Mononoke no Sato is also included for customers on tours with Ghibli Park entry dates from Nov. 1, 2023.
6. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals. We advocate for responsible travel, and urge one and all to become responsible travelers.
Please check the following page for details.
Sunrise Tours JTB Official Site