Obu-City, Nagakute-City 2-Day 1-Night Tour with Suzuki Violin Studio Visit & Ghibli Park Admission Ticket
|Date :||Available year-round|
1. Customers on this tour can enjoy a new kind of experiential tour as they visit a production area and studio, listen to stories from skilled craftspeople, and select the perfect product that fits them.
2. Suzuki Violin is Japan’s first studio to locally produce violins. Customers can visit the Suzuki Violin studio and learn about the violin-making process while enjoying heartfelt conversations with craftspeople. In addition, customers can play and test out some violins and choose the one that suits them best. 1 basic model is included in the tour booking charge.
3. On Day 2, visit Ghibli Park, which opened in the Aichi Earth Expo Memorial Park (Moricoro Park) in November 2022. It is a public facility welcoming visitors into the world of Studio Ghibli. There are no large attractions or rides inside Ghibli Park. It's a place where people can walk along the path and through the forest, feeling the breeze and come upon wonderful discoveries. Opening on Nov. 1, 2023, Mononoke no Sato is designed in the image of Japan’s rural landscape of satoyama, regions comprising arable flat lands near villages and mountain foothills, like that featured in the movie Princess Mononoke.
4. This product includes admission to Ghibli's Grand Warehouse, the main area of Ghibli Park, for a specified date and time. There is so much to do and explore at this enormous facility including a video exhibition room, three special exhibitions, children's play area, a gift shop, a cafe, and more!
*Admission ticket to Mononoke no Sato is also included for customers on tours with Ghibli Park entry dates from Nov. 1, 2023.
5. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals. We advocate for responsible travel, and urge one and all to become responsible travelers.
Please check the following page for details.
Sunrise Tours JTB Official Site