Plenty of Entertaining Attractions
Tasting & Sales
• Taste Hakurou sake and purchase at special discount prices.
* Requires fee for select products.
• Shiboritate Fresh-Pressed Raw Sake Tap Tasting
Drink the just-pressed elixir from the pressing machine's outlet!
• Same-Day Shiboritate Fresh-Pressed Sake Sale (limited volume and time availability)
Sake that underwent the last step in production process and got bottled earlier in the day. Distribution of numbered tickets at the Tank Tap Corner twice a day at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM respectively. 150 tickets distributed per session.
• Cask Sake Sale
Aromatic sake imbued with the storage cask's flavor, every year a highly sought-after type.
• Specialty Amazake Sweet Sake Giveaway Tasting Servings
The special sake lees sweet rice wine. A chance for those who opt for not ingesting alcoholic beverages to thaw in the cold.
• Okanzake Hot Sake Corner (partially paid)
Servings made in collaboration with Nagoya's nihonshu sake bar Jironoma.
• Sakagura Merchandise Sale
Hakurou Original Chita Cotton Tenugui Japanese Towel, Hakurou Sakaya Maekake Apron, Antique Items, etc.
Additionally, see exhibit displays and merchants displaying their goods during the event.
SAKE BREWERY TOUR in English 2020 at Sawada Sake Brewery! (w/ Sakagura Bento Lunch)
* English guidance available only on the second day, February 23rd, 2020.
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (English Guide Tour Day)
• Schedule for the English Tour participants
-10:00 AM - Tokoname Station
* Free shuttle bus (with Tour Guide)
-10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Sakagura Tour in English
-12:30 PM - Lunch
-1:30 PM - Continue enjoying the Sakagura Event or return to Tokoname for sightseeing
-Taste both freshly-pressed and cask-aged Sake.
-Tour of the traditional Sawada Sake Brewery Sakagura.
-Tokoname Earthenware Guinomi Bowl as a souvenir gift.
• Participation fee
-Adults 4,000 yen (includes entrance fee, Sakagura Bento Lunch, guide fee and Tokoname souvenir bowl)
* Free of charge for accompanying under age guests (gift unavailable).
• Inquiries & Reservations
-Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Subject: SAKAGURA TOUR
-Accepting reservations for groups of up to 10 guests.
Find further details at the Sawada Sake Brewery Web Site (link below).
Reservation not required for simple admission to the event.
Please see details below.
Sakidori Advance Sales Day - Friday, February 21st, 2020 (Admission free of charge)
Anticipated sales of sake, sakekasu sake lees, merchandise and etc. Shop at your own pace.
* Sales only: tours, tasting, exhibition, shuttle bus and etc. unavailable (parking available).
* Availability of select products will be limited to guarantee availability for the weekend event.
Date: February 21st (Friday), 2020
Time: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM